MONDAY ESSENTIALS #1

20 October 2014

Untitled

Pretty (but comfy) underwear.
A cosy knit jumper or cardigan.
A good workspace. (Isn't my new desk just delightful? Still working on making it super "me".)
A plan for the week ahead.

And this song; because how could you not want to dance around like a crazy person when you hear it? Just me?

This post is based on this tweet I made last week. But maybe they will become a regular thing? Monday's are hard to get through after all.

What are your Monday Essentials? I'd love to know in the comments or on Twitter!

3 comments :

  1. Great essentials. Cosy jumpers and pretty underwear is always a must!
    ps. your workspace is soooo nice. v. jealous.

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listen to Come On Eileen before every shift I do at work, I love my job but when you feel a bit rubbish it puts you in the best frame of mind! Your workspace is lovely!

    Great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How anyone could even hate that song, I don't know! Makes me dance every time! Thanks so much! xx

      Delete